A MultiOne loader is said to be at least 50% fuel efficient than a comparative skid steer. An average skid steer is said to burn more than double the fuel as the drivetrain requires 70% engine power at all times.
MultiOne South Africa (MultiOne SA) has reached an agreement with local rental company Little Loaders to offer a national rental solution and footprint for its compact articulated loaders and attachments.
Little Loaders offers rental solutions for a diverse compact product range such as mini loaders, mini excavators, mini diggers and skid steers. “We co-brand and advertise together, while we also assist with demos to new customers,” says Lofty van Wyk, director of MultiOne SA.
This range is ideal for several applications ranging from grading and levelling, spillage loading, digging, site clearing, trenching, auger work, landscaping, construction and property improvement, through to demolition and general construction work such as sweeping and concrete mixing.
Little Loaders’ fleet is maintained on site with a 24-hour turnaround for services and repairs to continually monitor and ensure loaders remain in peak condition. Meanwhile, negotiations are under way to set up an exclusive and national attachments warehouse to accommodate existing customers with rental options for the entire attachment range offered by MultiOne. “The objective is to ensure that these hydraulic attachments can fit seamlessly on all other articulated loaders and skid steer competitors by utilising adaptor options,” says Van Wyk.
Benefits of a MultiOne articulated loader versus a skid steer
- A MultiOne loader is at least 50% fuel efficient than a comparative skid steer. An average skid steer is said to burn more than double the fuel as the drivetrain requires 70% engine power at all times.
- The MultiOne articulated loader has a higher lifting capacity and comes standard with a telescopic boom, giving it a reach higher than similar skid steer models.
- The reduced weight of the articulated loader and utilisation of sophisticated drive trains ensures sensitive terrain is not damaged, even when working on most delicate of surfaces such as lawns and green areas. This in turn reduces tyre wear by up to six times compared to skid loaders.
- Superior traction and hydraulic diff locks enable MultiOne loaders to work on any elevation or uneven terrain.
- MultiOne is said to offer the biggest compact articulated loader in its class with the addition of its 10.8 Series. Litlleloaders will be first to offer this machine for rental in the local market.