In line with the original equipment manufacturer’s Age of Smart Iron theme, Caterpillar’s main attractions at bauma 2016 include:
- Cat Connect Technology: Hardware and software available for Cat or competitive equipment that arms customers with information designed to help them optimise their operations. Specific construction technologies on display include:
– Link, a solution that captures vital performance and product health data and makes that data available on the web to guide decision-making.
– Grade and Compact, two productivity solutions that help operators move material faster, more accurately and with fewer passes.
– Payload, an on-board system for trucks and loading tools that drives higher efficiency, shorter cycle times and lower cost per ton.
- Cat 360° Advantage, a collaboration between Caterpillar and Cat dealers to deliver a full complement of expertise, technology-enabled equipment and support services that address customers’ jobsite challenges.
- Leverage Every Litre, an educational initiative with tools, tips and resources that help Caterpillar customers improve the fuel efficiency of their products and, as a result, increase its revenue from every liter of fuel burned.
- Product Support Services that enhance the customer’s equipment investment and helps maximise its value.